Your ceramic tile and grout is one of the most battered and disregarded floor and wall surfaces in the home simply because of the time involved in cleaning it. No one wants to scrub each tile and grout line for hours with a small brush and of using those irritating, harsh, and unsafe chemicals, you have much better things to do with your time. The good news Bayside Carpet Cleaning can make short work of this task, using only safe products that won?t harm your family, your pets, or the environment.
Bayside Carpet Cleaning skillfully accomplishes the proper cleaning of ceramic tile. The cleaning results speak for themselves. Whether your tile is in your kitchen, bathroom, or some other area of your home, those stubborn stains, embedded bacteria, and germs don?t stand a chance. Your tile and grout will look very much as it did the day it was installed.
At Bayside Carpet Cleaning we are dedicated to helping you keep your home healthy, clean, and always looking its best. The solution to difficult ceramic tile and grout cleaning is just a phone call away.
Trust Bayside Carpet Cleaning for all those difficult and unpopular projects. You really will be glad you did.
Ceramic Tile & Grout Cleaning Process
- Pre-Inspection:Technicians will make note of all challenging areas and set your expectations as well as come up with a solution for each area.
- Area Preparation:We will prepare the areas surrounding the tile, making sure not to disturb any carpeted or hardwood floors. At this point all furniture that will be cleaned under is moved.
- Dry soil removal:Our technicians thoroughly sweep and vacuum the entire area, maximizing the results we obtain. As in any cleaning process, dry soil removal is the most important.
- Soil Suspension:We use the highest quality products. The cleaning agent sprayed over the entire surface of your tile is the most scientifically advanced tile cleaner on the market.
- Cleaning:Complex and difficult areas are agitated manually with a specially designed grout brush. The entire floor is then cleaned using a state of the art self-contained pressure cleaning system known as the SX-12 floor cleaning tool 6. Rinsing:A rinse solution is pumped through the machine during cleaning, sanitizing and balancing the pH of your floor at
- Post-inspection:Technicians will initiate a walk through and go over results before leaving.